Why some men have dogs and no wife...
- The later you are, the more excited your dogs are to see you.
- Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.
- Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.
- A dog's parents never visit.
- Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.
- You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go 24 hours a day.
- Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.
- Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.
- A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, "If I died, would you get another dog?"
- If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away.
- A dog will let you put a studded collar on it without calling you a pervert.
- If a dog smells another dog on you, they don't get mad. They just think it's interesting.
- Dogs like to ride in the back of a pickup truck.
And last, but not least:
- If a dog leaves, it won't take half of your stuff.
Next Monthly Gathering
Thursday, December 14, 2017
Athens Eagle Wings Christmas Gathering
-- 6:15pm - IHOP, 16211 Athens-Limestone Boulevard Athens, AL
Cookie exchange, Dirty Santa - $20 gift limit(Christmas shirts)
|18, || ||Sat||-||-T-O-D-A-Y-|
| ||-||Ride - Call a Friend Ride|
|25, || ||Sat||-||Ride - Call a Friend Ride|
|30, || ||Thu||-||Dinner - Taziki's in Madison
-- 6:30pm - 105 Brookridge Drive, Suite A
Madison, AL 35758
(Located in the shopping center between Target and the Madison Hospital, on the South side of US 72.)
|2, || ||Sat||-||Ride - Galaxy of Lights at Huntsville Botanical Gardens.
-- 4:30pm - Huntsville Marriott at the Space & Rocket Center parking lot, 5 Tranquility Base, Huntsville, Alabama 35805
(Huntsville Botanical Gardens,
4747 Bob Wallace Avenue, Huntsville, AL 35805)
|7, || ||Thu||-||Dinner - Mildred's Restaurant
-- 6:30pm - 27842 Main St, Ardmore, AL|
|7, || ||Tue||-||Happy Birthday Donna Bauer|
|11, || ||Sat||-||Happy Birthday Larry Bradley|
|12, || ||Sun||-||Happy Anniversary Ernie and Bev Quail|
|14, || ||Tue||-||Happy Birthday Wanda Matheu|
|22, || ||Wed||-||Happy Anniversary Larry and Julie Bradley|
|29, || ||Wed||-||Happy Birthday Mark Hargrove|
Updated: 11/9/2017 11:45:46 PM
your email notification of upcoming
Chapter Rides & Events.
Updated: 5/21/2016 12:06:09 AM
Myth: A Helmet Will Leave You Brain Damaged in an Crash When You Would Have Simply Died
Of course that's possible—your helmet attenuates the impact energy enough to keep the injury from being fatal but not enough to keep all of your eggs from getting scrambled. However, that's rare, and if you hit that hard, you are likely to get killed by some other injury. It's actually the un-helmeted rider who is likely to cross from animal to vegetable kingdom, and often from a relatively minor impact that would have damaged nothing but his ego if he'd been wearing a DOT helmet.