North America Biker Rescue
This is a site started to help bikers in distress or need all over North America but quickly went Global. We have some growing and development to do, but our hope is to create a global network of bikers willing to assist bikers who need anything from simple directions to picking up their bikes after a crash or breakdown, and anything in between. Don't be afraid to post the site link to bike sites all around the world. Please take a moment and read the pinned post for the guidelines. By joining and remaining in this group you are confirming you will follow our simple guidelines. 24- 48 hours after thanks for the add posts will be removed. Please put them in the photo album. We are a family friendly page and ask for RESPECT at all times. Thank you.
PLEASE NOTE.. MY ADMIN TEAM CHECKS EVERY REQUEST TO JOIN.. IF IT APPEARS YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A SPAMMER.. YOU WILL BE BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY.. WE DO NOT ALLOW YOUR KIND HERE.. 5 DAY OLD ACCOUNTS.. DO NOT QUALIFY TO JOIN.. PLEASE DONT ASK.. See More
GOOD DAY TO ALL MEMBERS!..
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!!...
Please check out the NABR Lounge.. all the pesky rules of the main page are absent.. https://www.facebook.com/groups/101979256856899/
Please pm your location to one of the admins for inclusion into our Zeemap. access was restricted due to improper usage.. We are very sorry this had to be implemented.
Check out our New page for group product.. Patches, Pins and Decals are available.. more coming..https://www.facebook.com/groups/564664403702080/
This is our zeemap link..https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1664971.
This groups purpose it to help bikers in any level of distress.. across North America and the World.... we are family... posting for assistance here will increase the likely hood of a safe recovery.. but remember to be safe.. not everyone claiming to be a biker is our friend.. please cross post this link to other bike sites.. and invite other bikers to join.. there is safety in numbers..
Guidelines for posting on North America Biker Rescue:
WHAT CAN BE POSTED:
- Amber Alerts. PLEASE.. confirm the alert.. there are several fake ones out there..
- Military or Veteran support.. by all means.. raise that flag high and proud!!!
- Alerts for dangerous road conditions, road construction or detours are always welcome. Please post location and what to expect.
- Alerts of rider or riders down. If assistance is requested, please ask and state location as precisely as possible.
- Biker/Bike related ads and services can be posted on MONDAY of each week only. You may post your ad once.. absolutely no spamming of the site..
- Lost or Missing Riders.. please post as many details as possible of the rider, bike type ,color and route supposed to be taken.
- Stolen Bikes.. Please post as many details about bike as possible including year, model, color, plate number and last know location, and direction traveling if seen.
- ADVERTISING Bike related items and events is permitted on MONDAYS only. We need to keep the page as clear as possible for Chrome Alerts.. this rule may be revisited as the need arises.
WHAT CANNOT BE POSTED:
- No offensive or sex related posts. (ie) Comments or pictures or video links.. lets keep this clean and civil.
- No slander towards other riders or groups. You will be banned.. and possibly sued by the recipient of the post..
- No events... No exceptions. Please feel free to join the Lounge and post the URL to your event. Do NOT create events on any of our NABR pages.
- No political posts.. period..
- No brand bashing.. we are bikers.. we ride bikes.. everyone rides different bikes. Lets be civil.
- No Spam Posts.. we don't care if a lottery is giving away 50 million dollars.. you will be turfed for this violation!
- NO GoFundMe links.. PERIOD.. we will not entertain these.. if a member wishes to freely offer.. we will not interfere..
- NO COLORS..PLEASE. I wear colors.. some others wear colors.. but we are geared towards EVERYBODY. With the current attitude towards MC'S and RC's, I want us to avoid police interference in the operation of this group. Please understand and accept my thanks on this touchy issue.
PLEASE READ THIS.. there are thousands of causes on facebook every day.. I would like to support them all , some of them really tug at my heart strings. but if we allowed every cause post to stay.. this would be nothing but a cause page.. this page has a cause.. to help bikers in need or distress.. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC... keep the causes posts to the other pages.